Everyone has their preference for how to choose to enjoy marijuana. Some people stick to hand-rolled joints, others might prefer a bong, a pipe, or edibles for that matter. Each of these mediums come with their own set of advantages and disadvantages, but, for the sake of this article, we will be talking about and advocating for another medium in this article, and that medium is glass blunts. If you have not smoked from a glass blunt, then you are seriously missing out. If you are looking for options and potential designs to choose from, you can check out harabrands.com/collections/glass-blunt. Try not to get overwhelmed with the many design options because they all work the same.
- Glass blunts have a very simple preparation setup. All you have to do is fill the chamber of the pipe with your dry herbs/tobacco, and then light the tip of it. You then start smoking from the mouthpiece immediately. This cuts down prep time significantly, so it offers a quick solution.
- Once you are done smoking, you can discreetly empty the contents of your blunt and just clean it easily, and it is ready for use again.
- You do not have to deal with rolling or anything of that sort with glass blunts, which is a godsend for people that cannot roll no matter how hard they try.
- They are small, discreet, and easy to transport. You just keep one in your pocket and can travel around with it.
- Glass blunts remove the need for paper, and you just smoke directly. This is considered to be the cleanest way to smoke since a lot of rolling papers have chemicals in them.
- You do not have to spend money on paper and making or buying roaches for your joints anymore.